Pages

Something Beautiful

"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play and pray in, where nature may heal and cheer and give strength to body and soul alike."  John Muir
I have a beautiful wife and two beautiful daughters and my heart melts when I think about how much they mean to me. I have amazing parents and a brother who is so talented and I admire him
for his perseverance in life. I have been blessed in my career, my health, and my finances. I have so much for which to be thankful .  The opportunity to hike the Pacific Crest Trail is another reason to say thank you to the wonderful people in my life and the God who has richly blessed me.

But I also set out on this adventure recognizing my need for renewal. There is a quote I like by George Barna: "What got you here won't get you where you need to go." It is a reminder that we are in constant need of growth, renewal and change. I look forward to the joy, strength and healing this adventure will bring as I play and pray my way to Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!