Where on the trail is P-LO? Well, I'm glad you asked! There is a new, really cool, high tech (I love it already) feature on the web based PCT planning site called Craigs PCT Planner. It's still in beta so if it doesn't work, don't worry, I'm not lost, dead, or sitting in a hotel room in Los Vegas hiding. It shows you a text based map of the Pacific Crest Trail using major landmarks and resupply locations to give you some idea of where I am on the trail on any given month, day, hour, second...you get the idea. You should be able to find my name: P-LO on the map. You might even be able to click my name and end up back at my website. Here is the link. Go ahead press it. I promise your computer won't blow up. Craig's PCT Planner
Any opinions expressed are my own, and generally unpopular with others. Actual mileage may vary. Price does not include tax, handling and shipping. Some assembly required. Each sold separately. Batteries not included. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. If conditions persist, contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Keep in a cool dark place. Subject to change without notice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing!