Today I met friends at Sonora Pass. It was so exciting to have people make the drive to visit me in my element! It's been two months since I have seen any of my friends from home and it was AMAZING to see so many people. Meshell brought me a resupply box packed by Eva who is on her way to see our oldest daughter in Colorado. Have a great trip Eva! People showed up with food, drinks and lots of smiles. They had the opportunity to provide some trail magic to other thru-hikers at Sonora Pass. It was so much FUN!
Three people joined me to hike the 76 miles to Lake Tahoe. Here is our "before" picture!
I hope they are still smiling when we arrive. I promise not to hike too many miles each day. (Is 20/day too many miles?)
How about a group photo before we leave.
Thank you to everyone who met me or sent a package. You are such a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing!