It is good to have an end to the journey;
but it is the journey that matters in the end."
Ursula K. LeGui
Eva met me at Manning Park, and we spent the night in the beautiful lodge. We'll spend the next two days in Vancouver and fly home on the 19th. I haven't been home for almost 5 months. I am looking forward to getting home and seeing family and friends. I miss driving my truck, mowing my lawns, working in my garage, corporate worship, and so many other things.
Thank you for your support and prayers as I hiked the PCT. You are a blessing to me and my wife. You were a source of strength and encouragement to both of us. God bless you. I hope to have the opportunity to thank many of you in person when I get home.

Hooray! :) Good job. What an adventure!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you've made it all the way!
ReplyDeleteAmtrak.