Pages

Costco-A thru-hikers favorite store

This week we made a trip to Costco to purchase food for my resupply boxes. It was funny shopping in a store where shopping carts full of Top Ramen, hot chocolate, instant oatmeal, candy bars, pop tarts, granola and trail mix seems normal. We met a man in the check out line and when I told him I was hiking the PCT, he told me he worked on a bridge in Burney Falls State Park for four years and he met hundreds of PCT hikers on their way to Canada. Very cool!

Every week I check a few more things off my to do list add a few more items to my resupply boxes. What was only a dream a year ago, is now a reality and in just a few days I will be on the trail.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool!! Excited for you and all you will experience!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing!