![]() |
| My desk never looked like this, but I love the hair! |
In January of 2013, I went paperless which has worked out amazing! Any financial accounts that offered the option of paperless statements, I signed up. I began scanning and shredding all paper documents and eliminated most of my paper filling system. It's one year later and I can happily report that the desk drawer that used to be exploding with statements, invoices, notices, policy documents, and receipts is empty! I also went back for three years and scanned my tax documents and receipts. These are now on CD for easy access!
I set up all our bills, utilities, and payments for monthly auto-pay. One local utility didn't seem to offer auto-pay, but when I made a friendly stop at the office, they gladly took my credit card info and promised to pay the bill in full each month...now that's customer service. There is only one store credit card we have that does not have an auto pay feature....Kohl's.
I know that after the hike, there will be a pile of mail on my desk, but I'm guessing that 90% of it will be junk mail! Keep calm and hike on!
I set up all our bills, utilities, and payments for monthly auto-pay. One local utility didn't seem to offer auto-pay, but when I made a friendly stop at the office, they gladly took my credit card info and promised to pay the bill in full each month...now that's customer service. There is only one store credit card we have that does not have an auto pay feature....Kohl's.
I know that after the hike, there will be a pile of mail on my desk, but I'm guessing that 90% of it will be junk mail! Keep calm and hike on!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing!