I hope you take time to watch this video. I can't tell you how many times I have watched it! I laugh until I cry every time!
So this isn't a hiking post, but my wife reminded me that if I don't stop thinking and talking about hiking for at least a few hours on Valentine's Day, I might be sleeping outdoors sooner than later. Actually, she has been a pretty good sport about this whole hiking thing. She has never complained about giving up a room in the house to the PCT, the training hikes I take every week, or the number of hours I have spent in front of my computer planning the trip, building a website, and writing my blog. Look I am doing it again!
A few days ago I called her during lunch just to say "hi" and her friends were so impressed! They said their husbands never call them during the day. I told her that if they let their husbands quit their job and go hiking for five months they might be much more attentive and affectionate! I better stop typing and get to work making my valentine feel really special, because she is! Happy Valentine's Day, Eva. I Love You!
A few days ago I called her during lunch just to say "hi" and her friends were so impressed! They said their husbands never call them during the day. I told her that if they let their husbands quit their job and go hiking for five months they might be much more attentive and affectionate! I better stop typing and get to work making my valentine feel really special, because she is! Happy Valentine's Day, Eva. I Love You!
Keep calm...it's not about the nail.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing!