I'm counting the days until I begin hiking the Pacific Crest Trail! When I first started considering a thru-hike of PCT in 2014 it was more than six months away...now it's less than six weeks. It's exciting to see my plans coming together. My free time is filled with purchasing and preparing meals, packing resupply boxes, verifying resupply locations and shipping instructions, and making sure everything is ready at home and work for my departure. I am excited, nervous, and at times it feels like a dream.
After I start hiking on April 24, 2014, this counter will begin counting the number of days I am on the trail. I plan to post to my blog as I hike so please check back! Once I am on the trail, you can follow me using the itinerary on my website. There is info on mailing me letters and care packages and even meeting me along the trail. There are links to maps and schedules you can print to put on your fridge to remember to pray for me. I tried to think of everything but if you have a question, just ask! Keep calm and hike on!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing!