Pages

Growing Support by Eva


It's been fun seeing the growing number of people following Loren's blog and Facebook posts over this past week. Loren's doctor weighed in on his twisted ankle and even Toney, the lady at the post office, is now following the adventure. Toney has been great about helping me get Loren's resupply packages to him. In fact, earlier this week Loren's blog recorded a record 300 page views for one day! You all have been awesome at cheering him on and backing him with your prayers and support including cards, food, and candy bars (Butterfingers of course).

I don't believe we will see a new blog in the morning as I don't think he has cell service right now. For those of you asking about the whereabouts of Lost and Found, last I heard, he was suffering from knee pain and having to slow down.  He never caught up with Loren and LoveLine following the lost trail poles incident. Loren has been keeping in contact with him through email and is hoping to meet up with him again. He really enjoys Lost and Found's company on the trail. Instead Loren is now enjoying the company of LoveLine and Slaughterhouse. I'll leave you hanging on the meaning of Slaughterhouse's trail name. Maybe you'd like to guess??

Last I heard the fires in San Diego are not affecting him. It does sound as though one of the fires is burning in El Cajon which is an area he just walked through 2 weeks ago. Pray with me that he won't have to deal with fire during this very dry year. 

Thank you all for the incredible support you have given Loren. I know that it's been a great encouragement to him. I may be Base Camp Manager but you are most certainly his Support Team. Cheer on team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!