Reds Meadows-Tuesday, June 17
It was a crazy cold morning and my hands and feet were frozen for 2-3 hours until it finally warmed up. I was hiking before 6 am with only 14 miles to reach Red's Meadows where there is a cafe, small store and shuttle bus stop. I arrived there just before 1 pm and walked like a zombie to the Cafe to order a burger! After satisfying my hiker hunger, I took three different shuttle buses to the town of Mammoth Lakes and spent a night in town. Laundry, a shower, and a huge meal at Roberto's Mexican Food Restaurant were the main priorities on my to do list. Eva arrives on Wednesday and we'll have four days together! We'll celebrate my birthday, plan my next few resupply boxes and spend some time relaxing for four days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing!