Thank You Mrs. Butter Fingers!
Eva, have I told you lately how much I love you? My amazing wife is doing an awesome job supporting my Pacific Crest Trail hike. Taking care of things at home, helping with my blog, buying, and preparing food for the trail, mailing me resupply boxes, replacing gear that wears out or gets lost, meeting me along the trail, and encouraging me everyday with phone calls and texts...even if I can't read them because of limited cell service. I tell everyone on the trail about my wife and they agree I have the best wife a hiker could ever want! Readers who know Eva, please let her know how amazing she is and continue to encourage her too. She is the love of my of life and I can't wait to see her again...just a few more miles down the trail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She's pretty great!:)
ReplyDeleteEva you are awesome!.. I enjoy reading all the posts and following along on this adventure,
ReplyDelete