Pages

Guest Blogger

I thought it might be fun to have Eva write a few blog posts while I am on the trail and busy hiking. She will have a unique perspective on my trip that may be of interest to my faithful readers. Along with being an amazing wife, mother, and teacher, she is my Pacific Crest Trail Base Camp Manager. (The long title makes up for the very low salary.) She has the important job of making sure my resupply boxes full of food and supplies are delivered to me along the trail. On a hike this long, I'll need five pairs of shoes, dozens of pairs of socks, new clothes, and hundreds of batteries just to name a few things, and she will make sure they all arrive at the proper location and at the right time.  There will be sections of the trail where I won't have cell service and cannot post updates, but she can keep you updated on my progress during those times. Thank you Eva for supporting me on this adventure and feel free to share anything you want on the blog, except that time when I... That would be embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!