Today I hiked from the San Jacinto mountains with pine trees and snow on the ground to 1,500 ft. where I walked under Highway 10 in the desert. It was a long descent and it's hot in the desert, but I'm doing well now. I'm sleeping in a trail angel's back yard with about a dozen hikers. I was able to clean up, wash my socks, and had some ICE CREAM! Tomorrow we'll be up at 4:30am to hike another 20 mile day...mostly uphill! We hike through a windmill farm, past a trout farm and back into the mountains!
I've not heard from Lost And Found today. I hope he catches up before we reach Big Bear.
Keep calm and hike on!
I'm confused! I thought Lost and Found caught up with you and lost his hiking poles yet again on the way. What happened? Where is he now?
ReplyDelete