Pages

You Choose The Title

I attempted to cross a river this morning. Below are some possible blog titles that tell the story. When you read the titles, no further explanation will be needed. You pick your favorite.
  • Just Another River Crossing
  • I Don't Want To Take Off My Shoes And Wade Across
  • Hopping From Rock To Rock Is An Option
  • Look, That Guy Just Did It And It Looked Easy!
  • It Only Looks Easy...
  • Trekking Poles Offer A False Sense Of Security When Crossing Rivers
  • Slippery When Wet...
  • A Morning Bath!
  • Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming
  • Is That Blood In The Water?
  • It's Normal To Bleed More In The Mountains...Right?
  • Mosquitoes are Like Sharks...They Can Smell Blood!
  • Is It Just Me Or Did It Get Really Cold?
  • How Long Was My iPhone Under Water?
  • Which Is Easier To Dry Out, An iPhone Or A Roll Of Toilet Paper?
  • At  Least I Had An Audience!
  • We're Not Laughing At You, We're Laughing With You
  • Anyone Have A Dry YouBandaid?
  • Are You Sure Your Name Isn't Butter Feet?
  • Squish, Squish, Squish, Squish...
  • I Need A Pop tart To Brighten My Day
PostScript:

I dried out my phone for two days before trying to turn it on. (That took a lot of self control.) On the morning of my birthday, I hit the power button and PTL I was back in business! The toilet paper is another matter...The boo boo on my knee is healing nicely and the hikers who witnessed the event have been sworn to secrecy. All is good on the PCT!

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing!