I've been praying for some specific things while on the trail and as the end of my hike draws closer I'm believing God for the answers.
There is something in me personally that I want God to change. I am reminded of Romans 12:2 where Paul talks about a transformation that takes place when our minds are renewed. That's exactly what I want and am believing for as I return home from my hike.
I want God's clear direction for some important decisions as my adventure ends. It has always been the desire of my heart to serve God and my life is an offering to Him and I'm ready and excited to be used!
And I'm praying for the salvation of some specific people. I want to see God radically transform their lives with his grace and power.
It is wonderful to have so much time to worship, listen, and pray each day. I worship with praise music and listen to the Bible on my MP3 player. I pray quietly and outloud and imagine in great detail, exactly what I desire from God. I listen to entire books of the Bible and find myself finding new treasures as if I was hearing passages for the first time.
It has been a blessing to have this extended time away from the routine of normal life to give me the chance to seek God. The struggle has been worth it and I'm grateful for the opportunity.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing!