In Washington state, apparently they rate hiking trails like we do ski runs in California. This is the marker for the trail I'm currently on! I'll try to take some pictures and video of the difficult sections so you'll have an idea of what it's like.
You probably can't see it, but on the trailhead information sign behind me, it says that it's bear hunting season! I'm not sure if I'm more scared of the bears or the hunters. I am glad that I have a bright yellow backpack. That should keep me safe from the hunters.
The trail in Oregon, except for the Crater Lake rim walk, was pretty plain. I had no idea how much more exciting the trail in Washington would be!
I have two more resupplies before I reach Washington which makes me pretty excited at how close I am. Thanks again to everyone who has been praying, reading, commenting, posting and sharing in my adventure. You have made this trip more special than you'll ever know.
Keep calm and hike on!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing!