Depending on the weather, I might spend the night in Stehekin or just catch the bus back to the trail head and begin the final 89 miles to Canada.
Thursday, September 11 - Mile 2,571
Today I hiked an amazing 29 miles! I started hiking before sunrise at 5:45am and camped at 8pm. That's over 14 hours of hiking and I'm very tired. I needed this long day to be in a position to hike to the next trail head, High Bridge Ranger Station, before noon, catch the shuttle bus to Stehekin, WA, and pick up my last resupply box at the post office before they close for the afternoon.
Depending on the weather, I might spend the night in Stehekin or just catch the bus back to the trail head and begin the final 89 miles to Canada.
Depending on the weather, I might spend the night in Stehekin or just catch the bus back to the trail head and begin the final 89 miles to Canada.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing!