I have been told by several these last couple of weeks that Loren has become an inspiration to them. They look forward to his daily blogs, facebook messages and tweets. I got a call from Rebecca the other day asking how to post a comment to one of her dad's blog posts. I filled her in but realized that there may be others out there who would like to do the same but have not been able to figure out how. As Loren enters the Mojave desert, this would be the time to let him know how hot he is. Hmmmm... you better leave that up to me. But please think about sending him an encouraging word. Don't be shy.
If you are viewing his blogs through his website at wiredwild.net you can go to "BLOG" at the top of the screen and then hit the "Blogger" in blue (next to "Best Viewed On:"). As you scroll down to the bottom of each blog you will see a "View Comments" or "Add a Comment" button. Read what others have written and then join in on the fun by adding your own in the "Enter Your Comment" box. Hit "Publish" and it will post (as soon as I approve it). Don't be afraid. Give it a try!
For those of you who are still confused or simply afraid of hitting the wrong key and doing something you will forever regret, you can mail him an encouraging card or a high calorie package (hint, hint) at the following addresses by the following dates...
Mail by 5/25 - Loren Mauch
5304 Homewood Way,
Riverbank, CA 95367 (I will be hand delivering these)
Mail by 6/16- Loren Mauch
c/o General Delivery
Tuolomne Meadows
Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
Mail by 7/22- Loren Mauch
c/o General Delivery
Seiad Valley, CA 96086
Go Loren!!! You can do it!!! And you're hot too. : )

You rock Eva! Thanks for being my Base Camp Manager on this adventure! I love you and I think you are hot too! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I love you both!!! And it HAS been fun watching Loren take this amazing adventure! Guess I better make my cheerleading heard =) You can do it Loren...my grandma hiked the PCT last week ;)
ReplyDeleteMom, Can I send dad some ice cream?? ;) I just had some moose tracks.... (its been a few years since Ive had moose tracks) and I thought of dad and his ice cream & home made fudge!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops. My iPad seems to think I'm Loren. Ugh. I am not good with technology!
ReplyDeleteBecca- you are so bad! You know how much he loves ice cream and fudge!!!